What is myFPC?
myFPC is a database that integrates with our church records and requires that you login.
FPC Austin provides its members 24/7 access to their member information. All members who wish to access their information can create a log in. It is a part of our website where we keep information that would not be available to the public. If you are looking for information that is not considered "personal" then click back to the Home page. Once registered, you can:
•view the church directory & calendar
•register for events
•view your contributions and give to FPC online
•stay in contact with your church groups
•print directories or mailing labels
•update your own profile with a new address, phone number, email address, or even your family or individual picture!
Never logged in before? OK lets get started.
1. Click on this link (it will pop up in a new page so you can move back and forth).
2. Click on "Need a login? Click here"
3. You will be asked to enter your first name, last name, and email address. Enter the information and then click "find me."
4. You should see a note congratulating you on setting up your account. Once you see that note, check your email for your username and temporary password.
5. If the system was unable to locate your record, we may have some information incomplete or inaccurate in our records, simply call the office and we will verify that we have the right information on file.
p.s. All changes come in to the office as a "change request" and must be approved before you see those changes for your protection.